Monday, August 29, 2005

no regrets

When you reach the place in life where you decide to live without regret, you have truly found out what life is all about. For so long I would look back on my lifes experiences (not like I have so many...I am merely twenty-something*wink) and I'd frown at things that I have done, decisions I made, and things I've said. I can even pinpoint men that I have dated and thought, "What the hell was I thinking when I entertained that clown?" I still get grossed out at the thought of some. In my new life, I am looking forward to using every experience for a higher purpose. So all that to say...if I go to this hair stylist tomorrow and he f*%$s up my hair, it will be life's way of saying..."you didn't need that hair anyway". WE SHALL SEE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home