Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Deelishis, Breakdowns, homecoming wishes, and the sorors

The time I am taking to write the current blog is time I could use to do a host of other things. Considering I almost had a Mariah Carey breakdown today, I think this is my only connection to peace of mind. I'm sooooo glad Deelishis won...hated to see NY hurt and played on national television twice...but more glad that Deelishis won.

Quotes of the show: "Do you know who my daughter's father is? He has money, on top of money, on top of money." --Deelishis

"I don't give of F*** if you're from NY. I'm from Detroit, Bitch!!"

Moving on...

I think I have bitten more than I am able to chew right now. I work full-time, I am enrolled as a full-time grad student, enrolled in LSAT (8-week intensive) prep, and I travel to other cities to interview for Jobs in my spare time. (When is time ever spared?) I don't know why I have this inner drive to do the most...I think I may spend next year doing nothing but work and life. Well, okay...work, life, LSAT, law applications, and maybe a boo. See, there I go again. I need to chill out. If anyone wins a vacation, holla at me pronto.

HOMECOMING 2006 is about to be THE jumpoff for the following reasons:

I miss my girls and we're about to do the DAMN fool in ATL. Homecoming is my excuse to give myself an annual birthday trip to Atlanta and splurge for a weekend. I might actually get a chance to go to Alpha elixir this year (and no, I have never gone). I haven't been to the Pretty/Nasty party either. I have to hit up:

1. Dejavu Party at Earthlink
2. Black Love Party @ 201 Courtland
3. Field of Dreams (755 Turner Field)...I don't mean to jock, but if GP's throwing it...it's gonna crack. (Isn't GP like the P Diddy of the AUC?)
4. Breakfast at Thumbs up Cafe w/ the girls
5. Spa Sydell Friday Afternoon
6. Harlem Bar w/ 505 and extended family for our annual afterhomecoming/weekend in review/catching up before we board our planes drinks
7. Leondra and Kay C (my ATL hair stylists)
8. Tailgate
9. Stepshow


And since we're speaking of stepshows, therefore THE tightest steppers/dynamic women/crimson and cream...

Aren't Deltas the Shit? Not to toot the horn of sisterhood, but my linesisters and sorors have been holding it down lately (well, really since inception). "A Delta is..." those who know can sing the rest. An earthshattering OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOP to my sorors!!!

Now...back to teaching the 38th Street Crips how to reeeedd gud (lmao)

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo-oop BACK... loves it. Also, i'm not mad that i didn't know about Thumbs Up until AFTER I graduated Spel...I'm just HAPPY that i know about it now - it is the business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home