Monday, October 02, 2006

random rants (yom kippur edition)

Flavor of LOVE:
Television is the devil. All I can seem to do on my first day off is anticipate the rerun of last night's episode of Flavor of Love. Now, I'm no friend of "Flav" but the show is interesting. I am amazed by how women can subject themselves to a gremlin grabbing their asses and calling them "deelishus" (or however he spells it). "Crazy" is wack and New York is a H.A.M. I wonder why New York thinks she has one up on everybody. Its going to be really funny when he plays the shit out of her at the season's end. Tsk Tsk...one should never over estimate their importance.


Solange:
I was wondering how long Solange was going to front like she was married. From another blog, I read about her new boo "Weezy F. Baby". Weezy's hot and if anyone could lock it down, surely a Knowles could.

Womp Womp:
Am I old-fashioned because I don't want to discuss sex in my first conversation with a guy? After a long conversation with a prospect, I realized I had to redirect the convo from sexual innuendos more than seven times. Problem one: he called at 12am. Problem two: Within twenty-minutes of conversation he has already asked me what I was wearing. Long story short...we won't be speaking ever again. Negroes are tragic.

Yom Kippur:
What is it? I mean, I know its a Jewish Holiday...but why? What's the big deal? For clarification, I am appreciative of the day off and in efforts to celebrate effectively, I would like to know what people do on Yom Kippur.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger ? said...

Low key...im a bit jealous of solange

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger enigma said...

yeah...I'm low-key hating too. Weezy is HOT!!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"one should never over estimate their importance."

I might have to jack this quote...

I'm sorry but all Weezy got is swagger.. and I'd take Jay-Z's swagger over Weezy's any day. I just can't figure out if Solange is trying to be like B or if Weez is trying to be like J. Solange is looking a lot better these days, though.

---T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home