Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Random Commentary

Today's blog isn't special by any means...I just felt the need to express myself. I decided to edit the template of my blog since the other colors were a bit depressing (quietly, I think these may be too loud). I wanted something in my world to be bright because adult life is kicking me in the a*^ bone. I continue to truck it on the LA metro transit daily, which is not as bad as I thought. Although, I am ditching grad school tonight because I don't have bus fare to get there and back home. Something told me to take cash out when I went to the back yesterday:(

Meanwhile, I miss my mom. Dad still isn't speaking to me. I miss money. I miss life without real bills. I miss youthful innocence and candor. Lil' Kim is my new role model...lets see, ummm....oh, I was really krunk* to see Beyonce on the cover of Essence magazine (I LOVE HER!!!). Don't you love forgetting you have a check to deposit? I do. What is God saying to us with these hurricanes? True humility and love is when your stepmom calls you to leave you an encouraging message on your voicemail when her own mother is in a hospital bed with cancer. I think I'd like to close out these arbitrary thoughts with some "real-life" awards (505 will appreciate this):

Award for the Most Accident Prone Workaholic in need of a Vacation goes to...Leigh. (oh, how I love you)
Award for the Most Improved Drive to be a Star goes to...Tamika (How many people can say they tried to be an American Idol? I admire that!)
Award for the "I miss my friend Danielle so I give her daily shout-outs on my blog" goes to...Cherise (I miss you just as much, if not more)
Award for "I'm a Chicagoan til Chicago-end" goes to ...Aunt Kim for her ride or die Chi-town southside accent.
Award for "Best Hell-NO for an Auto Loan" goes to ...the California Teacher's Credit Union.


I think thats all I have to share for now...toodles.

*southern term for beyond excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home