Saturday, October 01, 2005

Something I HATE

The process of getting to know someone gets on my darn (trying not to use explicatives these days) nerves. I hate that odd period when you a guy and you don't get each other's jokes because you are still learning each other's sense of humor. I hate it when someone expresses their interest in you and there actions differ from their words. Hate does not describe my sentiments for this guy that I thought I liked but as I continue speaking with him, I realize that we have only had only good conversation. He annoys me. He would be likeable if he didn't bore me to death. I feel like I am doing a one-woman coon show when I talk to him on the phone. It has always been my understanding when a man likes a woman, he will show direct interest in her. This guy is far too ambiguous for me. So ambiguous that I am not so sure that I want to be his friend. I think this saga has only gone this far because I am not currently entertaining anyone else...if I were, clearly I wouldn't care. So much for allowing boredom to direct relationships.

Your crappy relationship expert,
DOC

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blinq | Heroine's secret is out; bloggers buzz
'A moment of brilliance" is how a veteran conflict negotiator described Ashley Smith's moves in ... The real heroes are right in our own Gulf, in Louisiana, Mississippi and East Texas.
Hey, you have a great blog here. I'll be bookmarking you. I have a Free Travelsite/blog. It pretty much covers Free Travel related stuf.

Check it out when you have the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home