Thursday, September 22, 2005

The car..

I bought a new car yesterday and I think I should be far more excited than I am. I am excited about being able to get everywhere I need to be, however, I don't think I am so much excited about the car. Maybe I am treating it like everyone should treat their vehicles...like a means of reliable transportation and not penis with wheels, status symbol, or a false idol. I am grateful that I was able to find a suitable car and now I just need to worry about insuring it. I hear insurance is so high in So Cal that I will only be able to eat peanuts for dinner.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loco Roco -- the PSP's next big hit?
Loco Roco made a big impression at this year's TGS and could very well be the next sleeper hit for Sony's PSP.
My affiliate site: free email client

 

Post a Comment

<< Home