Monday, October 17, 2005

A few of my favorite things...(not in this order)

McDonalds french fries...burger king tried to steal me away for a minute, but their fries just taste like dirty potatoes.

Heinz 57 Ketchup*thanks reesy

Sleep in the pouring rain.

Down feather comforter with 300-count egyptian cotton duvet cover (heaven on earth).

men with the "grown man" smell (translation: men that take pride in finding a cologne that matches their body chemistry)

getting my eyebrows waxed regularly (its like a new face every two weeks)

505

Hearing the life stories of older black women and drawing from their wisdom (especially those who have lived through the civil rights movement)

A male hairstylist with orgasmic hands at the shampoo bowl

my grandmother olivia

spending money and learning how to make more of it

Good Tea

Fabulous earrings

Shoes that make an average outfit look like Haute Couture

Reading Books that make you stop and take a look within

A man that makes you wanna take care of him

Love that inspires you to chorus


...a sentimental day...

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...i felt you on the man that makes you wanna take care of him.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger cytherea said...

Hey,
I didn't find an email from you. I just browsed through your blog. It was cool. I'd like to chat with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home