Friday, October 14, 2005

The solo date

One would assume being a 20-something in Los Angeles would mean endless dating and mating. This could not be further from the truth. In protest to being that desperate woman that will date anything just to have male company, I took myself on a date. I think it was much needed. On my solo date, I met a gay man who does costume design for films (...its LA). He wanted to keep in touch with me because he was from NYC and I am from Chicago (thereby making us the only normal people in los angeles). These are the kinds of things that happen when you go places alone. You have to interact with others. I miss people...everyone in this city is socially inept. (I am obssessed with my iPod nano!!)

nite

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lefty
This weekend in Wellfleet it's all about oysters! Don't miss the 5th Annual OysterFest featuring the Shuck Off.
Good evening, I find it very refreshing to sometimes find a site such as yours with a completely different topic . It somehow ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

I tend to have a soft spot for blogs related to web hosting company and /or sites that have a central theme around web hosting company type items.

Once again, thank you, hope you don't mind if I visit again sometime :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home