Thursday, November 10, 2005

A 23rd on the 10th (favs)

I had to delay the birthday updates to see what other interesting things would happen by Sunday. Here goes:


10. My 10th graders almost caught an ass whopping on Thursday for acting a fool during 5th Period.

9. My paycheck was short $1000

8. Went out with the TFA crew to a turtle racing event. Apparently, people only attend this event to watch women show their thongs and bend over as they place the turtles in the racing bin. A random couple of women ran out to the racing mat and tongue-kissed in front of everyone. Which leads me to #7...

7. The TFA friend (or so I thought)saw the two women kissing and affirmed three times that she would like to go out there with me and "really show me something"...hmmm (strictly di----, you know the rest)

6. Met a random black dude from Eugene, OR (didn't know black folks lived there for real)

5. Bonded with my roommie over the need to buy abstinence supports (use your imagination)...nothing brings people together like sex talks.

4. My mom and dad didn't send me any birthday cards.

3. I am too old to receive presents from them.

2. Talked to an old friend and realized I still love him. I'll be glad when I don't feel anything.

1. Realized there is no such thing as fidelity.

5 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh huh....dont be putting our business out there like that!!! Love ya girl! -your roomie...i prefer to remain anonymous..lol

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger ? said...

Im sorry. The blog entitled 'new format' was supposed to go up yesterday..bootleg ass blogspot

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger T said...

Okay.. this is offical request for an update! Being 23 does not mean you leave us without your "enigmatic puzzles..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home