Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Chai Latte...a response to the comments

so...

L.Davenport: The truth is, I bitched and moaned for a couple years about what I was looking for in a guy. However, when he arrived in a package that I wasn't completely attracted to, I didn't allow myself to enjoy it. There is a measure of truth to what you say and I will admit that I was shocked by this guy because it had been soooooo long since someone reminded me of what I wonderful woman (which is something one should never forget) I was that I didn't know how to respond to him. I pushed him away.

Lonestar83: You are right and being out of the AUC helps you detach yourself from what the world says is attractive and sexy. At that time, I was in a microcosm where I was uncomfortable liking the secularly "unlikeable".

BP: I'll never tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home