Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All things LA....(Krump, Sinful thoughts, and Tookie)

KRUMP

I had the opportunity to attend the Krump dance show at the forum in Inglewood this past weekend. For those unaware, the "krump" style of dance is exclusive to the Los Angeles metro area and, as rumor has it, began as an alternative form of competition for rival gangs. You know the story...keeping brothers from killing brothers. Instead of organized dance, it looked like the "dancers" were experiencing epileptic seizures as opposed to rhythmic patterns. All that to say, it was different and I enjoyed myself. Tyrese judged the competition and it took everything within me not to run hysterically to the stage and jump his bones (GOSH, he's HOT!!!). Which leads me to my most recent battle....


SINFUL THOUGHTS

I've been struggling with thoughts of my boss and I acting out my unclean thoughts in a random empty classroom. This negro is fine!!!!!!!!! In fact, fine doesn't even do him justice. He is, phantasmagoric (yeah, you'll need to look that one up). I haven't had a crush like this in so long. I asked Reesy to give me a flirting handbook because I recently discovered I have a flirting deficiency (if you want to read her handbook...click on "southern girl with big dreams" at your right). How do you let a man know you are interested without trying so hard to be disinterested? Does that make sense? He makes me nervous.


TOOKIE

...awww, Tookie. Can a black man get a break anywhere? Isn't the purpose of jail to rehabilitate the culprit that he/she may rejoin society at-large? I mean, he wrote a children's book for crying out loud. Sure...so he founded the most notorious gang in the world that continues to terrorize Los Angeles and other major cities in the US and abroad...but didn't the founder of the Klu Klux Klan do the same thing? Did they fry that nigga? And, Arnold the (in a heavy HANS and FRANS accent)"governator"...really,dude? They should have put his ass out after making kindergarten cop. Lookin' ass. I'm out.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger ? said...

THANK GOD!!! Hallelujah!! and PRAISE JESUS!! she finally blogged. And by the way thats a helluva word you put in there buddy. I had to look that one up

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger T said...

I don't know much about how he does is politics, but Kindergarten Cop is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. If it was on tomorrow, I'd definitely be watching it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home