Thursday, February 02, 2006

Buffie the Body

I read a friend's blog earlier about his random encounter with "Buffie the Body" and I didn't know who he was referring to. After google-ing her (and don't act like you don't google people), I had two reactions: (reaction 1) damn...her ASS is HUGE. (reaction 2) damn...her ASS is really HUGE!!! How is it humanly possible to have a waist so small and an ASS sooooo BIG? Whatever that chick eats for Breakfast is about to be my new shit. Can you imagine going to the club with that chick? I can bet her friends are few; the game would be over as soon as they hit the club. Hell, with an ass like that ... I wouldn't need friends Better than that..she probably has a bunch of freeloading friends that reap the benefits her ass is able to retrieve. I bet guys give her their life insurance and SSN. Reesy said she's the new Hottentot Venus (google it). All her photos are ass shots...I mean she realized her ASS-et (no pun intended) and capitalized on it.

the POINT: I am about to find out what her daily routine is because if there are chicks like her walking around...I need to start eating effing AIR and doing ass squats for the next 24 months.


DOC

ADD-ON: She must have been the chick twista was talking about in the song Badunkadunk when he said..."even though you only walking it still looks like you shouldn't do that shit in public"

5 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger ? said...

you get like that..imma be the freeloading bitch

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through Joe....

I am suggesting that you do a search for "Buffie the body interview" on google and listen to her interview with a radio personality "C tha God" in Columbia, South Carolina....

I don't know you well enough to know whether you will laugh or be horrified, my guess is a mixture of both....

I'm off to read more of your entrees....

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. GIRL. That was tooooo funny! I mean, when I read the blog I was like YEAH RIGHT...won't be anything I haven't seen. And then I googled her and saw IT and my mouth dropped to the floor. I'm with you-when you figure out what she's been doing, let me know! I WILL get on the 24 month plan. lol.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger T said...

I LOVE that you used Hottentot Venus! I think we are the only school in the world that covers that...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger The LastPrince2 said...

Yes, without question, you are the only school that covers that. I've seen her in a few things over the last year or so. Yeah, her ass is ginormous, but look at some of her earlier pics. Her face looks like her mom was half pigeon. I'll pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home