Tuesday, January 31, 2006

catching up...

Since I have been absent from Blog World for a while, I figured I'd share some of my most recent rantings...


Pinot Grigio


After watching the movie Sideways and trying to figure out how it got so many Oscar nominations, I realized that my new aspiration should be to become a wine connoisseur. I thought I was the shit asking for Riesling at restaurants only to discover that it is the premature wine drinker's favorite. I had my first Pinot Grigio at a friends house this past weekend. After about two glasses and asking some male friends "how soon is too soon", I was pleased for two reasons: I realized that I didn't fall into the whore category and pinot grigio is my new favorite wine:)

Which leads me to point #2:




505 seems to think ordering a spinach and feta cheese omelette at the Original House of Pancakes in Atlanta, being an active alumna, shopping on weekends, attending a house party in LA with valet, and exercising= "acting light-skinned". Whatever...there is nothing wrong with desiring the most out of life, I've been humble for a long time.


Needy Guys

If I have only spoken to you on the phone once, why do you ask me what an ideal date with you would be like...its not the question, it was the delivery. (LAME) Men act like women, one effing phone call and its "wedding bells"...negro pleeeeeeaaassseeee!!! (in the background...NEEEXXXTTTT!!!!)



Til next time,
DOC

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger ? said...

THANK YOU WES!!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger solaenelsol said...

ah, pinot grigio... next time you're out, try a glass of viognier. extra yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home